Haws 8904 AXIONÂ® MSR Deck Mount Eye/Face Wash
- In Stock
- 9.00 LBS
- 5.00 (in)
- 104.00 (in)
- 2.00 (in)
- Free Shipping
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 2 or above||and get 3% off|
Haws 8904 deck mounted eye/face wash features the medically acclaimed AXION MSR eye/face wash head assembly (patent pending). This revolutionary inverted flow design is the only product on the market that provides a Medically Superior Response consistent with all EMT, emergency room and doctors' office protocols by sweeping contaminants away from the vulnerable nasal cavity. Traditional eyewashes irrigate from the outside edge of the eye back toward the nose, where contaminants can then be flushed into the nasal cavity through the lacrimal punctum, nature's ocular cavity drain. Unit is activated with simple squeeze lever operation.
- Dust cover allows for the 8904 to stay protected from debris when not in use
- Easily detected and maintained, emergency equipment is equipped with safety sign and test card to record weekly testing
- 8 foot (243.8 cm) green hose provides an extended coverage area to further optimize the irrigation process
- In order to comply with state codes the use of a vacuum breaker is required with all hand held eye/face wash body spray units (Haws offers model SP212)
- Axion® Eye/Face Wash Head
- System Certified
- Buy America Act
- CSA Certified
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including 1,3-Butadiene,
which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.