Moldex 2250 Welder Respirator Locker 2200 N95 Series - 5 Each
- Temporarily Out of Stock
- 0.41 LBS
- 2.00 (in)
- 2.00 (in)
- 0.25 (in)
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 13 - 26||and get 3% off|
|Buy 27 or above||and get 5% off|
Respirator Locker provides hygienic storage for masks. It’s a personal dispenser for workers required to travel to remote locations. Fits easily in employee lockers or work vehicles. Separate compartment permits storage of a used mask during breaks, prevents premature disposal of masks. Reduces employee waste from taking extra masks for the day. Allows employer to meter respirator usage. Saves time going to tool storage for new respirators. The result is fewer respirators used and lower costs. Each Moldex respirator has our exclusive Dura-Mesh® shell that protects the filter media, so it stays cleaner looking longer.
The shell resists collapsing, even in heat and humidity. So the respirator holds its shape longer. Model #2350 also features an exhale valve that reduces hot air buildup. Workers stay cooler and comfortable longer. NIOSH certified under 42CFR84 regulations to have a filter efficiency level of 95% against particulates free of oil up to 10X PEL
- 100% PVC-Free®.
- Allows employer to monitor respirator usage, reducing costs.
- Reduces worker time spent going to get new respirators.
- Handy supply for workers at field worksites.
- Provides each worker with hygienic storage and a personal supply of respirators.
- Separate chamber stores respirators during breaks.
- Holds four or five masks per Locker.
- Reduces worker time spent going to get new masks.
- HandyStrap® allows mask to conveniently hang down around the user's neck when not in use.
- Meets heat and flame resistance in accordance with ANSI/ISEA 110-2003 Section 7.11.1.
- Model No.: 2250
- Description: Size Medium/Large
- Qty per Locker: 5 Respirators per Locker
- Qty per Case (for Reference only): 27 Lockers per Case
Important Notice: All Respirators, Cartridges, and Filters to be returned must be unopened and in it's original packaging. All opened packages are not returnable.