Moldex 4600 AirWave N95 Disposable Respirator - 10 Each
- Product Description
Easier breathing and cool comfort are what you get when you wear an AirWave respirator. The larger surface area of the patented wave design means more air flows in and out of the mask - all without a valve! Easy breathing... by design.
The unique FlexFit® design moves with your mouth for comfort all day long. More comfort means AirWave is a mask that your workers will want to wear, and that means more compliance. Plus the Dura-Mesh® shell prevents collapsing from heat and humidity so your mask lasts longer. When you can breath easier and you're more comfortable, you'll want to keep wearing AirWave! Longer wear meansless masks, less masks means more savings. Compliance and cost savings just got easier. Plus it's also metal free.
It just keeps on getting better... the new SmartStrap allows the AirWave to hang from the neck when notin use. So it does not get thrown away and you use fewer masks. Plus its adjustable soft cloth strap feels cool and comfortable. Say goodbye to waste, hello to cost-savings!
- Exclusive easy-breathing wave design
- Less resistance, better breathability
- Soft, cloth SmartStrap® is both HANGABLE and ADJUSTABLE
- Longer wear means less cost
- Softspun® lining for increased comfort and durability.
- Soft foam nose cushion and contour shaped for comfort
- Pinch free nose bridge
- Meets heat and flame resistance in accordance with ANSI/ISEA 110-2003 Section 7.11.1.
Hot, humid and dusty environments such as welding, soldering and brazing, grinding, sanding, sweeping, bagging, stone quarrying, metal machining, cement, underground mining, polishing, buffing, lime, poultry and textiles. No oils present. Note: For areas with oils present, you must use an R or P respirator. Call our Technical Support Department for more details.
- 4600- Medium/Large
- 4601- Small
Additional Packaging Information:
- 10 each per box, 10 boxes per case