Moldex 2300N95 Series N95 Particulate Respirator with Exhale Valve - 10 Each
- In Stock
- 0.70 LBS
- 8.00 (in)
- 4.00 (in)
- 4.00 (in)
- Maximum Purchase:
- 20 units
- Calculated at Checkout
Made In USA
Workers stay cooler with an exhale valve that reduces hot air build up. There’s less breathing resistance and workers don’t have to break midshift to cool off. The molded nosebridge with soft foam nose cushion provides the wearer an easy, comfortable fit. There’s no metal noseband to adjust and the seal is maintained without pressure points. The exclusive Dura-Mesh® shell protects the filter media so it stays cleaner-looking longer. The shell resists collapsing, even in heat and humidity so the respirator holds its shape longer. The result is fewer respirators used and lower costs.
- 100% PVC-Free®.
- Available in three sizes to fit most workers in today's workplace.
- Exhale valve lets workers breathe easy and stay cool.
- Exclusive Dura-Mesh® shell resists collapsing in
- heat and humidity.
- Molded nosebridge seals easily and comfortably without a metal noseband.
- Facepiece is naturally contoured without pressure points.
- Soft, foam nose cushion for added comfort.
- Softspun® lining for increased comfort and durability.
- Suitable for most welding applications.
- Meets heat and flame resistance in accordance with ANSI/ISEA 110.2003 Section 7.11.1.
Hot, humid and dusty environments such as welding, soldering and brazing, grinding, sanding, sweeping, bagging, stone quarrying, metal machining, cement, underground mining, polishing, buffing, lime, poultry and textiles. No oils present. Note: For areas with oils present, you must use an R or P respirator.
|Moldex Model #||Description||Qty. per Box||Qty. per Case|
|2300N95||M/L||10 Respirators per Box||10 Boxes per Case|
|2301N95||S||10 Respirators per Box||10 Boxes per Case|
|2307N95||Low Profile||10 Respirators per Box||10 Boxes per Case|
Important Notice: All Respirators, Cartridges, and Filters to be returned must be unopened and in it's original packaging. All opened packages are not returnable.