Visitor Safety Toe Overshoes Metal Free - 1 Pair
- Ships 7-10 Days
- 1.60 LBS
- 10.00 (in)
- 4.00 (in)
- 2.00 (in)
- Free Shipping
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 20 or above||and get 5% off|
Non Magnetic Safety Cap Overshoe
- Non magnetic safety cap overshoe
- Composition: Rubber and protective toe cap in fibreglass
- Professional use : Against impacts and toe crush injuries
- Fibreglass toe cap : Metal free and ultra light !
- Rivets in nylon
- Velcro comfort strap: 3 sizes to cover from 34 to 50
- Color code to track sizes
- Can be adapted to all kind of footwear (even high-heeled shoes)
- Tiger-grip ® antislip sole with self cleaning studs
AMERICAN AND CANADIAN STANDARDS
- Requirement for safety footwear
- Impact resitance to 101,7 J ( ASTM F 2412-11 )
- Crushing resistance to 11,12kN ( ASTM F 2412-11 )
AVAILABLE IN 3 SIZES
VISITOR is available in 3 sizes, from Women's 4 to Men's 13+, easy to identify thanks to the color-coded cap.
· Blue for small sizes Small Fits Sizes: Women Size: 4 - 7.5, Men 5.5
· Red for medium sizes Medium Fits Sizes: Women 8-11, Men 5.5 - 9.5
· Green for big sizes X Large Fits Sizes: Men 9.5 - 13+
Color Codes Makes it Easy to Identify Sizing
- A single glance to identify your size.
- Packed in individual bags : functional and easy storage.
- Color-coded sizes to identify each size at a glance.
- Functional storage : compact and packed in individual bags.
Fits Great on Shoes with Heels!
- EN ISO 20345 – Toe cap resistance 200 joules resistance and resistant to crushing under max. Load of 1500 DaN
- Impact resistance (clearance after impact 200J) EN ISO 20345 36 mm
- Compressive resistance (clearance after compression 15kN) EN ISO 20345 30 mm
- Abrasion resistance (volume loss) EN ISO 20345 140 mm3
- Slip resistance SRA (flat ) EN ISO 20345 0.36 flat friction
- Slip resistance SRB (flat ) EN ISO 20345 0.26 flat friction