Impacto TOES2GO Overshoe Safety Toe Cap
- In Stock
- 1.00 LBS
- 4.00 (in)
- 4.00 (in)
- 1.00 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 20 or above||and get 5% off|
The IMPACTO® TOES2GO safety overshoe sandal protects the toe area from accidental impact, crushing or stubbing. Recommended for use in any industry, especially construction and heavy work environments that carries a risk of toe damage or has a steel toe cap requirement.
These shoes are meant for temporary or casual use. They are perfect for visitors.
They are not meant for all day use, or to replace steel toe work boots.
- Perfect for visitors, casual or temporary workers, management, clerical and sales people.
- Ideal for any working environment that carries a risk of toe damage or has a steel toe cap requirement
- The TOES2GO are an affordable alternative to expensive footwear with built-in steel toe cap.
- The TOES2GO fit over all types of footwear providing a solid protecting cap.
- Steel toe cap meets Impact and Compression Resistance 75lb Rating per ASTM F2412-11/F2413-11
- Can be comfortably worn over dress shoes, running shoes, most boots and even shoes with low heels.
- Fully Adjustable 18" X 1" strap & hook and loop closure allow for versatility of use.
- Made of flexible and stretchy, pliable PVC.
- 100% waterproof, will not harden, stiffen or crack.
- Treads under sole to prevent slipping and help liquid flow away from the foot.
Sizes S to L - Toe is color coded to indicate size. If your footwear is bulky, choose next size up.
|Part #||Toe Color||USA Men||USA Women||UK||Europe|
|T2GS||White||2 - 7||4 - 9||3 - 6||34 - 39|
|T2GM||Red||8 - 13||10 - 13||8 - 9.5||40 - 47|
|T2GL||Green||13 - 16||13 - 16||47 - 50|
**Warranty Policy: All products come with a 6-month warranty against manufacturing defects
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including DEHP (Di-ethylhexyl),
which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.