Total Protect Plus Safety Toe Cap, Puncture Resistance, Anti-Slip Overshoes
- Product Description
FULL PROTECTION ALL IN ONE : ANTI-SLIP, TOE PROTECTION, PUNCTURE RESISTANCE !
Pre-order yours Today and Save!
- OUTSTANDING GRIP coefficient
- EXTRA LIGHT Aluminium/titanium Toe cap (200 joules resistance)
- UNIQUE Puncture resistance system : Steel midsole on the heel and full composite midsole to protect against puncture, whatever the shoe extension is!
- 4 SIZES only for all shoe sizes (stretch fit structure)
- COLOR CODED Cap to identify the size at a single glance
- Suits all Kind of shoes
TOTAL PROTECT PLUS - Protection All in One
- Structure in rubber
- Protective toe cap in aluminum/titanium
- full kevlar Antipuncture sole + steel midsole on the heel part.
Professional Use: Prevents injuries in the work place: Slips, toe crushing and puncture damages.
- Stretch fit structure : 4 Sizes from 34 to 50
- Can be adapted to all kinds of footwear
- Aluminium/titanium toe cap : 50% lighter than steel but just as resistant
- Antipuncture oustole : full Kevlar outsole + steel midsole at the heel
- Tiger-grip® antislip sole with self cleaning studs
For a proper use of the overshoes, it is important to ensure that the overshoes fits neatly over the user’s footwear.
TOTAL PROTECT is available in 4 sizes, easy to identify thanks to the color-coded cap.
- Yellow for Small sizes
- Brown for Medium sizes
- Red for large sizes
- Green for Extra large sizes
Each pair is packed in an individual bag: functional and easy storage.
Above-mentioned sizes are approximate; it could be necessary to adapt overshoes to the user’s shoes width.
AMERICAN AND CANADIAN STANDARDS
- Requirement for safety footwear
- Impact resitance to 101,7 J ( ASTM F 2412-11 )
- Crushing resistance to 11,12kN ( ASTM F 2412-11 )
- Requirement for safety overshoes
- Impact resitance to 125 J
CE Certified- Risk II PPE
EN ISO 20345- safety shoes requirements
Certified product complying below standards :
- Impact resistance 200 J ( EN ISO 12568 )
- Crushing resistance 15kN ( EN ISO 12568 )
- Fuel Oil resistance ( FO )
- Breaking extension & abrasion resistance
- Slip resistance test method ( EN ISO 13287 )
- Midsole puncture resistance ( EN ISO 12568 )
Safety cap :
- Its aluminum/titanium safety cap meets the requirements of EN 12 568.
- Its toe cap is 50% lighter than steel but just as resistant.
- It has been tested to a 200 joules resistance, including 1500 DaN Compression (a 20 kg object falls of 20 meters.)
- PUNCTURE RESISTANCE- A full anti puncture protection: Full Kevlar antipuncture outsole and Steel midsole at the heel part to protect against puncture whatever the shoe extension.
Electrical resistance: Due to having very low electrical resistance, these overshoes, when worn with antistatic protective footwear, will not normally compromise the antistatic protection provided to the wearer. However it is recommended to establish an in-house test for electrical resistance and to test the combination of footwear + overshoes prior to first use and at regular intervals thereafter.
Outstanding grip coefficient :
- In order to grant you a complete protection, TOTAL PROTECT has also from an outstanding grip coefficient thanks to its antislip sole from Tigergrip® technology. It can protect you against slipping injuries on greasy or wet floors.
- It meets the standards of the EN 13278 requirements concerning antislip properties.
- SRC : Antislip properties SRA+SRB *
- FO : Fuel Oil Resistance
*SRA : Antislip coefficient on ceramic floors with detergent
*SRB : Antislip coefficient on steel floors with glycerin.
STORAGE AND MAINTENANCE:
- Hand washable – Let them dry naturally
- Store in a dry place, away from temperature variation.
- Do not use below a temperature of -20°.
- Not used and stored in its bag, the overshoes have a lifetime of 10 years.
1 Year Warranty!
As a worldwide innovation, TOTAL-PROTECT is intented to protect against slipping risks and toe crush injuries.
TOTAL PROTECT ...As a worldwide innovation, TOTAL-PROTECT is intented to protec...