Justrite 896020 Yellow 60 Gal Sure-Grip Ex Flammable Safety Cabinet
- Ships 3-4 Weeks
- 521.03 LBS
- 34.00 (in)
- 65.00 (in)
- 34.00 (in)
- $331.20 (Fixed Shipping Cost)
Protect workers, reduce fire risks, and improve productivity by storing flammable fuels and chemicals in code-compliant safety cabinets. Designed to meet OSHA and NFPA standards, Sure-Grip® EX cabinets are constructed of sturdy 18-gauge (1-mm) thick double-wall, welded steel with 1-1/2” (38-mm) of insulating air space for fire resistance. High-performance, self-latching doors close easily and securely for maximum protection under fire conditions. Fail-safe closing mechanism ensures three-point stainless steel bullet latching system works every time.
- For added security, U-Loc™ handle comes with a cylinder lock and key set or accepts an optional padlock. Haz-Alert™ reflective warning labels are highly visible under fire conditions or during power outages when illuminated with a flashlight.
- Patented SpillSlope® galvanized steel shelves direct spills to back and bottom of a leakproof 2” (51-mm) bottom sump. They adjust on 3” (76-mm) centers for versatile storage. Cabinets also feature dual vents with flame arresters, four adjustable self-leveling feet, grounding connector, and trilingual warning label. Durable lead-free epoxy/polyester powder-coat finish provides excellent chemical resistance.
- Self-close door(s) shuts and latches automatically when a fusible link melts at 165°F (74ºC) under fire conditions. Unique, concealed self-closing mechanism offers obstruction-free access to contents.
- All door styles meet OSHA and NFPA 30; self-close door styles also meet NFPA 1 and the International Fire Code.
- Most cabinets are FM approved and all come with a ten-year warranty.
Attributes and Specifications:
- Model No. and Color: 896020 (Yellow)
- Equivalent International Model No: 8960201 (Yellow)
- Material Specifications: 18 Ga CR Steel
- Capacity: 60 gallon(s) 227 liter(s)
- No. of Doors: 2
- Door Type: Self-Close
- No. of Shelves: 2
- Adjustable Shelves: Yes
- Exterior Dimensions: 34 in W x 65 in H x 34 in D / 864 W x 1651 H x 864 D (mm)
- Interior Dimensions: 30.75 in W x 60.5 in H x 30.34 in D / 781 W x 1537 H x 771 D (mm)
- Approvals: FM
- Compliance: NFPA, OSHA, IFC
Special Delivery Options:
- No Special Handling: No lift gate service and no special access needed for delivery.
- Lift Gate Only: Provides lift gate service only for deliveries to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Inside Delivery: When requested, the delivery truck unloads shipments to areas that are not next to the trailer such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer. Does not include lift gate service.
- Inside Delivery + Lift Gate: Inside delivery with lift gate service.
- Metropolitan Fee: For deliveries in commercial businesses not open to the walk-in public or where an employee is not available to assist with loading or unloading.
- Government: Deliveries made to federal, state, and local government agencies.
- Remote Access: For deliveries made to businesses/residential areas located outside city limits. Also include rural locations and farms.
- Limited Access: For locations that has limited access for carriers. Limited access locations include camps, places of worship, schools/education institutions, fairs and carnivals, individual/mini storage units, construction and mine sites. Does not include lift gate service.
- Remote + Limited Access: For deliveries made to remote areas with limited access. Includes lift gate service.
- Residential +Lift Gate: Provides lift gate service for deliveries in residential areas. This can include businesses that are not visibly labeled to the public.
- School + Lift Gate: Provides lift gate service for deliveries in schools and educational institutions.
- Construction + Lift Gate: Provides lift gate service for deliveries in construction sites with limited access that requires a prearranged agreement with the consignor or consignee regarding the approximate date and time of delivery.
- North Dakota State: For deliveries made to North Dakota.
- Military + Limited Access: For deliveries in military base/installations and facilities with limited access.
- Prison + Limited Access: For deliveries in prisons with limited access.
WARNING: This product can expose you to
chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause
cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more
information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.