Haws 9201EW Emergency Tempering Valve
- In Stock
- 1.60 LBS
- 6.10 (in)
- 5.20 (in)
- 2.60 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
Model 9201EW Emergency Valve thermostatically mixes hot and cold water to provide a safe fluid supply for a single emergency eye/face wash. Additionally, to ensure a fail-safe water supply for emergency eyewash stations, a cold water by-pass valves open in the event of hot water pressure loss. (No gauges supplied - ASSE 1071 standard recommends gauges be placed 5 to 8 feet (1.52 to 2.44 m) downstream for the most accurate temperature measurement.)
- A flow rate of 1 to 10 gpm (3.8 to 37.8 L) for better temperature control across the operating range
- Wax based thermostat technology for fast response time with proven highly reliable temperature control
- Cold Water Bypass flow rate of 3.8 gpm (14.4 L) (When tested under conditions specified in ASSE 1071)
- Modular brass design with supplied check valves
- Oversized valve seats resist failures caused by foreign matter
- Efficient funnel design improves temperature control at low flow rates
- Outlet temperature is factory set to 85° F (29° C).
- Tempered water: High temperature limit is factory set to 90° F (32° C).
- 0.4 gpm (1.5 L) cold water failure rate when tested according to ASSE 1071.
CSA Certifies this product to perform according to the ASSE 1071 standard and applicable sections of CSA B125.3.
- Extended Warranty
- Fully Assembled
- In-Line Strainer
- Internal Check Stops
- System Certified
- Thermostatic Protection
- ASSE 1071
- Buy America Act
- CSA Certified
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead,
which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.