Haws 9201E Emergency Tempering Valve
- Ship 3-5 days
- 2.50 LBS
- 8.00 (in)
- 12.00 (in)
- 4.00 (in)
- Free Shipping
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 2 or above||and get 3% off|
Haws 9201E Tempered Water Blending System Flows from 1 to 31 GPM
Model 9201E emergency mixing valve (patent pending) thermostatically mixes hot and cold water to provide a safe fluid supply for emergency showers and eyewash equipment. Additionally, to ensure a fail-safe water supply for emergency shower and eyewash stations, a series of cold water by-pass valves open in the event of hot water pressure loss. (No gauges supplied - ASSE 1071 standard recommends gauges be placed 5 to 8 feet (1.52 to 2.44 m) downstream for the most accurate temperature measurement.)
- A flow rate of 1 to 31 gpm (3.8 to 117.3 L) for better temperature control across the operating range
- Lowest internal pressure drop for this class of valve (advantage where supply pressure is low)
- Wax based thermostat technology for fast response time with proven highly reliable temperature control
- Highest Cold Water Bypass flow rate in the industry (65% of rated tepid flow rate)
- Modular brass design with internal check stops
- Oversized valve seats resist failures caused by foreign matter
- A new and efficient shuttle design eliminates valve sticking
- A custom funnel design improves temperature control at low flow rates
- Outlet temperature is factory set to 85° F (29° C).
- Tempered water: High temperature limit is factory set to 90° F (32° C).
- 0.4 gpm (1.5 L) cold water failure rate when tested according to ASSE 1071.
- Cold water by-pass valves are closed during normal operation, regardless of flow rate.
CSA Certifies this product to perform according to the ASSE 1071 standard and applicable sections of CSA B125.3.
- Extended Warranty
- Fully Assembled
- In-Line Strainer
- Internal Check Stops
- System Certified
- Thermostatic Protection
- ASSE 1071
- Buy America Act
- CSA Certified
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead,
which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.