Showa S-TEX 581 w/ Kevlar Cut Resistant - 12 pairs
- Product Description
Durability meets comfort with SHOWA’s cut-resistant S-TEX 581. Engineered with our revolutionary Hagane Coil® technology, every glove delivers excellent cut resistance and naturally fits the anatomy of your hand for maximum precision.
- Lightweight glove with high cut protection performance
- Excellent cut resistance performance due to engineered fibre
- Embossed nitrile palm finish disperses oil to increase grip and longevity in light oily environments
- Foam nitrile coating provides an abrasion resistance level of 4 and extended usage
- Microporous nitrile coating grants exceptional grip while allowing warm air and moisture from inside to escape, thus keeping your hands dry
- Breathable back of hand to reduce perspiration
- Designed for easy movement and continuous wear
- Seamless knit designed to prevent irritation
- 13 gauge engineered Hagane Coil® liner with Kevlar®
- ANSI cut level A5
- EN 388 cut level 5
- ISO 13997 cut level E
- Embossed microporous nitrile palm finish
- Ergonomic design hand mold that replicates the natural curves
- Seamless knit
Norms & Declarations of Conformity:
Sold/Pack of 12 Pairs
WARNING: This product can expose you to
chemicals including Carbon Black which is known
to the State of California to cause cancer.
For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.