Moldex 2800N95 Series Particulate Respirator w/ HandyStrap - 10 Each
- Temporarily Out of Stock
- 0.90 LBS
- 8.00 (in)
- 4.00 (in)
- 4.00 (in)
Added carbon layer helps relieve workers of nuisance levels (less than OSHA Permissible Exposure Limit) of ozone and organic vapor odors. Suitable for most welding fumes. Fits easily under welding hoods.Exclusive HandyStrap® allows mask to conveniently hang down around the user's neck so it’s always ready for use. And during wear the cloth strap feels comfortable and cool.Exclusive Ventex® valve lets the hot air out faster so breathing resistance is reduced and workers stay cooler.Easier to wear and more comfortable. Seals without a metal noseband.The Dura-Mesh® shell protects the filter media so it stays cleaner looking longer. Plus it resists collapsing, even in heat and humidity so the respirator holds its shape longer. The result is fewer respirators used and lower cost.
- 100% PVC-Free®.
- Can be used against most welding fumes (free of oil).
- Added carbon layer helps filter out nuisance ozone and organic vapors.
- HandyStrap® with buckle, allows mask to hang down around the user's neck when not in use.
- Ventex® valve lets the hot air out fast so workers breath easier and stay cool.
- Soft foam nose cushion for added comfort and
- no pressure points.
- Exclusive Dura-Mesh® shell resists collapsing
- in heat and humidity.
- Meets heat and flame resistance in accordance with ANSI/ISEA 110-2003 Section 7.11.
Hot, humid and dusty environments such as welding, soldering and brazing, grinding, sanding, sweeping, bagging, stone quarrying, metal machining, cement, underground mining, polishing, buffing, lime, poultry and textiles. Welding and foundry operations, lab settings, agriculture, chemical processing, printing, food processing, paint and varnish manufacturing, waste processing and sewage treatment. No oils present.
- 2800N95- Medium/Large
- 2801N95- Small
Additional Packaging Information:
- 10 each per box/10 boxes per case (For Reference Only)
Important Notice: All Respirators, Cartridges, and Filters to be returned must be unopened and in it's original packaging. All opened packages are not returnable.