DeWalt DSV971 Class 2 Modacrylic FR Mesh Vest
- Ships 5-7 days
- 0.80 LBS
- 6.00 (in)
- 4.00 (in)
- 1.00 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 4 - 5||and get 3% off|
|Buy 6 or above||and get 5% off|
The DEWALT DSV971 Class 2 modacrylic FR mesh vest will help protect workers with a brand name they know and trust. The DSV971 is made in the USA with global materials to provide Guaranteed Tough™ protection. The DEWALT DSV971 offers flame resistant properties required by ANSI 107-2010, as well as certified background and reflective material. Meets ASTM F1506 standards with an ARC rating of 5.1 cal/CM2.
- Zipper Closure.
- Dual mic tabs at shoulders.
- 6.2 oz. 88% Modacrylic & 12% Kevlar® material.
- 2” 3M® 5535 Scotchlite™ FR segmented reflective tape.
- 3” contrasting black trim detail.
- Single horizontal and two vertical reflective stripes.
- Left chest pocket.
- One lower outside pocket.
- Rear D-Ring pass through.
- Meets ASTM F1506.
- Garment background and reflective material certified to ANSI 107-2010.
- Retro reflective material certified to ANSI 107-2010 Level 2.
ARC rating 5.1 Cal/CM2
- NFPA 70E HRC1
- Sizes: M, L, XL, 2X, 3X, 4X, 5X