Incom V5720 2" x 150' Conspicuity Dot C2 Reflective Tape
- Ship 5-7 days
- 3.00 LBS
- 6.00 (in)
- 6.00 (in)
- 3.00 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 2 - 3||and get 5% off|
|Buy 4 - 5||and get 7% off|
|Buy 6 or above||and get 10% off|
- Exceeds requirements of the NHTSA, and every strip carries the DOT - C2 legal certification for compliance
- Modular pattern of reflective prisms allow it to be mounted in any position while maintaining reflective performance
- Typical brightness of 750+ candlepower
- Industry's highest visibility guidance in wet or dry weather conditions with full reflective strength from distances of 1,000 feet or more
- Easy-to-apply tape sticks to a variety of surfaces including fiberglass, aluminum and painted steel - make shre surface is clean, dry and oil free before applying
Application: Our 5-year reflective sheeting is a high quality, durable, self-adhesive. Prismatic lens, retroreflective material. It is designed for use on vehicles for easy night-time vehicle recognition. Meets DOT-C2 specification. Product is only available in red and white with 11"/7" pattern or 6"/6" pattern (special order).
Adhesive: Permanent, Acrylic Pressure-sensitive adhesive
Face Fillm: Vinyl-based Prismatic Reflective Film
Liner: Polymeric Film
Tape Application: Minimum application temperature 0 degree Celsius (320 degree Farenheit). Recommended for flat application to painted metal surfaces only. This product is not to be used for application to stainless steel. Reflective sheeting is not designed for us as printed decal. Applications involving the printing of this product are not covered by warranty. Surface must be clear of contamination.
Shelf Life: One year, when stored at 73 degrees Farenheit (23 degrees Celsius), 50% +/-5% relative humidity.