Allegro 9871-02 Compressed Air CO Monitor System, AC/DC
- Product Description
Allegro CO monitor is designed to meet OSHA requirements for continuous monitoring of Carbon Monoxide levels in breathing air systems. Attached to any air source or filter panel, the Remote CO Monitor alerts workers using supplied air respirators when the level of carbon monoxide has exceeded 10 ppm (5ppm Canada). The CO monitor can be operated in AC or DC mode and uses a single 9-volt alkaline battery. Maximum regulator inlet pressure is 150 psi. Comes with coupling pigtail.
- Housed in a rugged aluminum case for protection and securit
- Internally shielded to reduce RFI
- Powder coated steel support bracket
- Removable battery cover
- “Mode” selection button
- “Set” selection button
- Removable sensor cover
- Power source: 115V AC to 9V DC power adapter for continuous power supply 9V DC
- Alkaline battery (primary or as back-up for AC adapter)
- Alarm Setting: 10 PPM (Canada: 5PPM)
- Audible: 90 decibel Piezo Alarm.
- Sensor: Electrochemical, replaceable
- Display: Liquid crystal
- Keys: Mode & Set
- Modes: Normal operation, peak, battery charge and calibration mode
- Calibration: Self adjusting calibration to 20 PPM CO
- Remote Alarm Part No: 9871-01
- Calibration Test Kit Part No: 9872-60
- Sensor Replacement Part No: 9872-69
- Mounting Bracket, Wall Part No: 9865-17
- Mounting Bracket, Case Part No: 9872-21
Sold per Each.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead.
which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer & Reproductive Harm.
For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.