First Aid Only Class A 25 Person Bulk ANSI A, Plastic First Aid Kit-Type I & II
- Ship 7-10 Days
- 1.80 LBS
- 2.50 (in)
- 8.00 (in)
- 9.00 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 2 - 3||and get 3% off|
|Buy 4 - 5||and get 5% off|
Bulk First Aid Kits
Meets or Exceeds Federal OSHA Regulations
These sturdy first aid supply kits contain sufficient supplies to deal with minor on-the-job injuries and comply with OSHA regulations that adequate first aid supplies must be readily available.
ANSI 2015 Compliant
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration's (OSHA's) medical services and first aid regulation requires adequate first aid supplies to be readily available in the workplace, and OSHA refers to the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) Z308.1-2015 standard as a starting point to prepare your business in meeting those regulations. The most recent update to the ANSI standard goes into effect June of this year.
In order to be 2015 ANSI Class A compliant, First Aid Kits must contain the following components;
- Plastic, organized case comes with a carrying handle
- Contents exceed the 2015 ANSI Class A kits- Choose Class A kits with contents designed to deal with most common types of workplace injuries.
- Sufficient to treat 25 or more people
- Satisfies Type: I&II Requirements
Type I: Intended for use in stationary, indoor applications where kit contents have minimal potential for damage due to environmental factors and rough handling. These kits are not intended to be portable and should have a means for mounting in a fixed position. Some applications for Type I first aid kits are general indoor use, office use or use in a manufacturing facility. First aid cabinets would generally fall into this type.
Type II: Intended for use in portable indoor applications where the potential for damage due to environmental factors and rough handling is minimal. These kits should be equipped with a carrying handle. Some applications for Type II first aid kits are general indoor use, or use in office or manufacturing environments.
- Pieces: 89
- Kit Dimensions: 9.5 in x 7.25 in x 2.75 in
- (10) BZK Antiseptic Towelettes
- (10) First Aid/Burn Cream Packets, 0.9g
- (10) Triple Antibiotic Ointment Packets
- (32) Plastic Bandages, 1" x 3"
- (6) Hand Sanitizer Packets, 0.9g
- (4) Gauze Dressing Pads, 3" x 3"
- (2) Nitrile Gloves
- (2) Sterile Eye Pads
- (2) Trauma Pads, 5" x 9"
- (1) Burn Dressing, 4" x 4"
- (1) Cold Compress, 4" x 5"
- (1) Conforming Gauze Roll, 2"
- (1) CPR Mask with One Way Valve
- (1) Eyewash, 1oz
- (1) First Aid Guide
- (1) First Aid Tape, ½" x 5yd
- (1) Scissors
- (1) Triangular Sling/Bandage, 40" x 40" x 56"
ANSI Upgrade Refill Pack:
- 90583- Refill Pack for 90588