Tractel Hard One person capacity Anchorage Beam Trolley
- Ship 5-7 Days
- 17.00 LBS
- 6.00 (in)
- 6.00 (in)
- 2.00 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 2 - 3||and get 3% off|
|Buy 4 or above||and get 5% off|
The Beam trolley constitutes a safe means of anchorage to an overhead I beam with a flange of 2 5/16 to 12 1/2 (58 to 320 mm). Applications:Mounted on ball bearing wheels, the push beam trolley will smoothly follow the worker when he moves laterally thus keeping his anchorage point straight over his head and minimizing the riskof pendulum fall.
- Low head room
- Anti- derailing system
- Anti- tilt system
- Capacity: 310 lbs (140 kg)
- Width of beam (A): 2 5/16 to 8 11/16 in (58 to 220 mm)
- Bar width (B): 13 1/4 in. (337 mm)
- Weight: 24 lbs. (10.9 kg)
- ANSI Z359.1-1999
- Manufactured in accordance with ANSI, OSHA and CSA requirements.
- Meets and/or exceeds 5,000 lbs. (22.2 kN) strength requirements for anchorage point.
- Refer to specific standards as federal, state, local or provincial regulations may differ.
Warning: Always select an anchorage point that is rigid and capable of supporting 5,000 lbs. (22.2 kN) per person attached. Always work directly under the anchorage point to avoid a swing injury.