- Fall Protection
- Fall Protection Accessories
- Tractel Hard One Person Capacity Anchorage Beam Clamp
Tractel Hard One Person Capacity Anchorage Beam Clamp
- Ship 6-8 Weeks
- 10.60 LBS
- 9.00 (in)
- 18.00 (in)
- 4.50 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 2 - 3||and get 3% off|
|Buy 4 or above||and get 5% off|
The Beam clamp constitutes a safe means of anchorage to an overhead I beam with a flange of 3.0 to 8 1/4 in (75 to 210 mm). Manually adjustable, the beam clamp presents a a simple design for quick and easy installation.
- Steel Structures
- Vertical lifeline anchor connection
- ANSI Z359.1-1999
- Manufactured in accordance with ANSI, OSHA and CSA requirements.
- Meets and/or exceeds 5,000 lbs. (22.2 kN) strength requirements for anchorage point.
- Refer to specific standards as federal, state, local or provincial regulations may differ.
Warning: Always select an anchorage point that is rigid and capable of supporting 5,000 lbs. (22.2 kN) per person attached.
Customers Also Viewed