FallTech 770001 2-User Temporary Lifeline Kits
- Ships 1-2 Days
- 25.00 LBS
- 13.00 (in)
- 11.00 (in)
- 18.00 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 5 or above||and get 5% off|
- High-strength, 5/8" single-braid Technora® rope HLL constituent line
- Allloy steel tensioner device with auto-slip pre-tension indication.
- Kit includes 2 heavy-duty, reinforced anchor slings rated at 6,300 lbs.
- Kit also includes 2 medium carabiners rated at over 5,000 lbs and 2 alloy steel O-rings for multiple-user tie-off.
|Rope||Technora®: 17,000 lb. tensile strength.|
|Tensioner||Alloy steel, 6,500 lb. tensile strength.|
|Connectors||Alloy Steel; Min.6,000 lbs. tensile strength|
|Connector Gates||Alloy Steel; Min. 220 lbs. front load and 350 lbs. side load|
|Tensile Strength||Min. 5,000 lbs.|
|Max. Capacity||310 lbs./user - up to 2 users.|
|Max. Allowable Freefall||6 feet|
|Max. Input Arrest Force||900 lbs./user - up to 2 users.|
- 770001- 100'
- 770003- 30'
- 770006- 60'
- Read, understand and follow all labels and instructions prior to use.
- Inspect before each use.
- Remove from service if there is evidence of damage or excessive wear.
- Remove from service if there is any signs of activation.
- Never attach a Shock Absorbing Lanyard to the front or side D-rings.