FallTech Premium Polyester Vertical Lifeline
- ships 5 to 7 business days
- 3.70 LBS
- 3.00 (in)
- 1.00 (in)
- 300.00 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 2 - 3||and get 3% off|
|Buy 4 or above||and get 5% off|
- Anchor-end snap hook and trailing end thimble.
- 5/8" polyester rope has a tensile strength of 8,500 lbs.
- Superior resistance to abrasion and UV light.
- Superior hockle resistance.
- Five-tuck splice for superior strength and safety.
- Protective PVC shrink tubing protects the spliced ends
- Rope: 5/8" Polyester
- Min. 5,600 lbs. tensile strength
- Connectors: Alloy Steel
- Min. 5,000 lbs. tensile strength
- Thimble: Alloy Steel Connector Gates: Alloy Steel; Min. 3,600 lbs. front and side load
|Tensile Strength||Min. 5,600 lbs.|
|Max. Capacity||310 lbs.|
- OSHA: CFR1926.502, CFR1910.66
- ANSI: A10.32-2004
Importance of Vertical Lifeline:
- A fall from as little as 4 feet can hurt or even kill a worker
- Falls kill more construction workers than any other cause.
- OSHA reports that 278 out of 775 (36%) construction deaths in 2012 were falls
|FallTech Model #||Length in Feet|
Important: For returns, a 15% restocking fee will be applied. All returns are subject to inspection.