Eagle PEST2610X Pesticide One Drum Vertical Safety Cabinet, 55 Gal., 1 Shelf, 2 Door, Self Close, Green
- Ships 15 Days
- 395.00 LBS
- 38.00 (in)
- 70.00 (in)
- 38.00 (in)
- $217.35 (Fixed Shipping Cost)
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 5 or above||and get 5% off|
Eagle’s 55 Gallon, self-closing, Pesticide Vertical Drum Storage Safety Cabinet, can safely contain a 55-gallon drum and provides needed protection for companies who specialize in lawn care, golf course management, agricultural interests or who handle and store pesticides and poisons. The cabinet features a convenient half shelf for additional storage space for accessories or containers and drum supports to keep drums elevated off cabinet sump. Constructed of 18-gauge (1 mm) steel, the sides, top, bottom, and doors are double-walled with a 1-1/2 in (3.8 cm) air space between walls. Includes two vents, each have 2 in (5.1 cm) threaded fittings and a fire baffle and cap. Cabinets have a high gloss powder coat finish with trilingual warning label, plus grounding attachment, 3-point latch system, and 2-in (5.1 cm) raised, leakproof door sill. Each shelf is adjustable on 3 in (7.6 cm) centers, supported by 4 brackets, with a 350 lbs (159 kg) safe allowable load. Cabinets are FM-Approved and meet NFPA Code 30 and OSHA requirements.
- Reinforced double wall construction with 1-1/2 in (3.8 cm) air space on sides, top, bottom, back and doors
- Constructed of 18-gauge steel
- Lead-free, high-gloss, baked-on powder finish
- Continuous piano hinges
- Ground connection
- Four adjustable galvanized leveling legs
- Trilingual warning labels
- 2 in (5.1 cm) raised leakproof sill
- Patented adjustable galvanized steel shelves direct spills to back and bottom of leakproof sump and hold 350 lbs. (158.8 kg) Uniform Distributed Load (UDL)
- Internal and external welded construction
- Two 2 in (5.1 cm) internal vents with fire baffle and cap
- Flush mounted door handle with key lock
- Three-point stainless steel bullet latching system
- 3 in (7.6 cm) centers for shelf brackets
- Self-latching doors
- Door closings: Self-Closing (135° opening)
- Concealed self-close mechanism provides obstruction-free access to top shelf space
- Self-indexing doors guarantee they will close in sequence and ensure a tight closure from top to bottom
Model Number: PEST2610X
Capacity: 55 gal.
Door Style: Self-Close
Number of Shelves: 1
Height: 65 in
Width: 34 in
Depth: 34 in
Weight: 349 lbs
Inside Dimensions: 60.5 in. H x 30.75 in. W x 30.34 in. D
Shelf Model Number: EG-29946
Shelf Dimensions: 30.38 in. W x 14 in. D
Made in the USA
NFPA 30 / OSHA Compliance
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead,
which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Important Notice when ordering Safety Cabinets:
- Oversize Product. Shipping rates will apply even if the order is over $2500. We will contact you if there are additional freight costs. A restocking fee of 15% will be applied for items returned. Common carriers will deliver to the customer's receiving dock (the driver will not move or assist in moving the cabinet after it has been dropped off). It is up to the customer to pre-determine the type of delivery that is needed. Choose Standard delivery when you have a dock high loading area or have access to a forklift to unload the cabinet from the delivery truck. Otherwise, please choose "Lift Gate Delivery".
- Fixed Shipping fee is for commercial addresses only. Residential address may required additional shipping fees.