Haws 1441 Barrier-Free Aluminum Wall Mount Fountain
- Ship 2-4 weeks
- 76.00 LBS
- 40.00 (in)
- 8.00 (in)
- 18.00 (in)
- Free Shipping
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 2 or above||and get 3% off|
Haws 1441 White Powder Coated Aluminum 2 Bubbler
The multi bubbler 1441 cast aluminum, wheel chair accessible drinking fountain uses patented stainless steel, push button activated, valve assemblies (Pat# 6,981,692) allowing for front access stream adjustments as well as cartridge and strainer access. Wall mounted design allows the 1441 to be placed securely in multiple locations without taking up excess space. Equipped with vandal resistant components, this fountain is not easily disrupted, quickly discouraging vandals.
- 100% lead-free waterways.
- White powder-coated cast aluminum construction mixes just the right amount of durability and appeal in an efficiently functioning fountain.
- Maintenance is made easy with front access to valve adjustment and cartridge replacement.
- Soft rounded corners prevent mishaps and other accidents that may occur once the fountain is installed.
- Elegant gloss finish resists stains keeping the fountain protected.
- Two bubbler heads locked to main bowl prevent against vandals and provide efficient water flow in high traffic areas.
Haws manufactures drinking fountains, electric water coolers and electric drinking fountains to be lead-free by all known definitions including ANSI/NSF Standard 61, Section 9, California Proposition 65, and the Federal Safe Drinking Water Act. Product is compliant to California Health and Safety Code 116875 (AB 1953-2006).
- 100% Lead Free
- Barrier Free
- Fully Assembled
- In-Line Strainer
- System Certified
- ADA Compliant
- Buy America Act
- CSA Certified
Spec Sheet Limited Warranty Installation Drawing Parts Breakdown Drawing Operational Maintenance Manual