Haws 7603T240H 240V Portable Air-Pressurized Tempered Emergency Eyewash (HazLoc)
- Ships 3-5 Business Days
- 84.00 LBS
- 32.00 (in)
- 32.00 (in)
- 21.00 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
The Haws 7603T240H is an ideal, cost-efficient solution for a facility’s ANSI eyewash requirements in locations without access to a continuous potable water source. The pressurized 15 gallon (56.8 L) portable hazardous location eyewash uses a NEMA 4 heated, insulated blanket to provide ANSI compliant tempered water in operating temperatures between -20° F (-30° C) and 100° F (38° C) for locations without access to a continuous potable water source.
- Features a 15 gallon (56.8 L) stainless steel tank
- Upgraded ball valves with stainless steel ball and stem
- Protective measures include: air pressure gauge, pressure relief valve, and tire-type air fill valve
- Measurements: 39-1/2" (100.3 cm) high, 16" (40.6 cm) diameter
- 240VAC, 50/60Hz, 0.64A electrical requirement
- Power cord not provided - power connection must be made according to code using Class I Division 2 compliant equipment
- CSA certified for NEMA/Type 4 in Class 1, Division 2, Group B, C, D, T6, and Class 2, Division 2, Group F, G locations; and to ANSI/ISEA Z358.1
- Flow Regulation
- Freeze Resistant
- Key Components Assembled
- System Certified
- Upgraded Ball Valves
CSA certified for NEMA/Type 4 in Ordinary Locations, and to ANSI/ISEA Z358.1-2014
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead,
which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.