Haws 7656WCSM Wheelchair Accessible Surface Mount Eye Face Wash
- Call for Lead Time
- 27.00 LBS
- 20.00 (in)
- 10.00 (in)
- 10.00 (in)
- Free Shipping
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 2 or above||and get 3% off|
Model 7656WCSM barrier-free eye/face wash features the medically acclaimed AXION MSR eye/face wash head assembly (patent pending). The revolutionary inverted flow design is the only product on the market that provides a Medically Superior Response consistent with all EMT, emergency room and doctors’ office protocols by sweeping contaminants away from the vulnerable nasal cavity. Traditional eyewashes irrigate from the outside edge of the eye back toward the nose, where contaminants can then be flushed into the nasal cavity through the lacrimal punctum, nature’s ocular cavity drain.
- Perfect for mounting on block or solid walls which cannot be cut into
- The hide-away design allows the 7656WCSM to stay protected from debris when not in use
- 18 Gauge Type 304 Stainless Steel recessed cabinet is a deep-drawn heavy duty structure with smudge resistant beed blast finish
- Easy access exterior mounted in-line strainer
- One piece drain tray catches waste fluid during eyewash use
- The eye/face wash head is easily activated by the emergency equipments pull-down design
Certified by CSA to meet the ANSI Z358.1 Standard for Emergency Eyewash and Shower Equipment.
- Axion® Eye/Face Wash Head
- Flow Regulation
- Fully Assembled
- In-Line Strainer
- System Certified
- Upgraded Ball Valves
- Barrier Free Safety
- CSA Certified
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including 1,3-Butadiene,
which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.