HexArmor 2091 Thin Lizzie Rig Lizard Thermal Heavy Duty Gloves
- ships in 7 to 10 business days
- 0.50 LBS
- 6.00 (in)
- 4.00 (in)
- 0.50 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 12 or above||and get 5% off|
The Rig Lizard® Series has set a new standard for oil and gas, and mining hand safety by providing maximum dexterity without sacrificing impact protection. And with a variety of grips for every application, you can easily handle oily tools, pipes, and materials. The Rig Lizard® Series, the best keeps getting better. The Rig Lizard® 2091 is a cold weather version of our popular Thin Lizzie™ 2090. A comfortable interior fleece lining keeps hands warm without limiting dexterity. The abrasion-resistant sandy nitrile palm provides a solid grip on tools and debris, while the IR-X® Impact Exoskeleton™ protects hands from potential smash and pinch injuries.
- 10-gauge high-performance polyethylene and glass fiber blend shell protects hands from cut hazards while allowing maximum dexterity
- Interior fleece lining for warmth and insulation
- IR-X® Impact Exoskeleton™ with new and improved high-flex design protects against forceful blows to the back-of-hand
- Abrasion-resistant sandy nitrile palm dip provides exceptional grip in saturated situations
- Hi-vis color scheme increases visual awareness
- Cut Resistant
- Puncture Resistant
- Abrasion Resistant
- Impact Resistant
- Fluid Grip
- Winter Resistant
- 2091-06 - XS
- 2091-07 - Small
- 2091-08 - Medium
- 2091-09 - Large
- 2091-10 - XL
Machine wash cool, tumble dry low.
Proper laundering can increase lifespan by up to 300%. Laundering removes harmful chemicals, perspiration, and everyday grit and grime that can weaken protective fibers and seams. Visible signs of wear can be a sign that the protective qualities of your gloves have been compromised, and should be replaced immediately.
**HexArmor gloves are not replaceable if not in resellable condition. Before buying the glove for intended use, please contact us.