HexArmor 10-302 NXT Series Coretek/Superfabric Cut-Resistant Gloves -Ambidextrous-1 Each
- ships in 7 to 10 business days
- 0.60 LBS
- 6.00 (in)
- 4.00 (in)
- 0.50 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 24 or above||and get 5% off|
The NXT™ Series takes a knit glove structure and makes it a TON more safe by adding SuperFabric® brand material armor plating on top of a performance shell. Trushield® performance means we give your employees the best tools in safety: high cut-resistance, shielding from puncture hazards, and dexterity to perform their job. In other words, NXT™ Series is the ultimate in mechanical protection, a true revolution in hand protection.
- 3-finger cut-resistant SuperFabric® brand material coverage targets primary knife strike areas
- Coretek™ fiber keeps hands cool and comfortable while providing best-in-class dexterity
- Launderable and can be sanitized or washed in commercial dishwasher
- Meets European food migration testing (EN 1186:2002 SI 1998 No 1376)
- Ambidextrous (Designed for and can be used on either Left or Right Hand)
- Cut Resistant
- Food Service
- Cutting and Processing
- De-boning applications
- Knife/blade handling
- HX-10-302-S ; Small
- HX-10-302-M; Medium
- HX-10-302-L; Large
- HX-10-302-XL; XL
- HX-10-302-XXL; XXL
- HX-10-302-XXXL; 3XL
Machine wash cool, do not bleach, tumble dry low. Interior liner is removable. Glove and liner can be washed together or separate.
Proper laundering can increase lifespan by up to 300%. Laundering removes harmful chemicals, perspiration, and everyday grit and grime that can weaken protective fibers and seams. Visible signs of wear can be a sign that the protective qualities of your gloves have been compromised, and should be replaced immediately.
**HexArmor gloves are not replaceable if not in resellable condition. Before buying the glove for intended use, please contact us.