Moldex 7940 P100 Particulate Filter Disk for 7000 Series Half Mask - 2 Each
- Temporarily Out of Stock
- 0.13 LBS
- 3.00 (in)
- 3.00 (in)
- 1.00 (in)
- Maximum Purchase:
- 3 units
- Calculated at Checkout
All Moldex® Particulate Filters are NIOSH certified. The #7940, #7950 and #7960 P100 Particulate Filter Disks have an efficiency level of 99.97% or greater against both oil and non-oil based particulate aerosols.
For contaminants such as asbestos, lead, inorganic arsenic, cadmium and MDA that fall under an OSHA substance specific standard requiring a High Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) filter. Can also be used in applications such as pharmaceutical, battery, nuclear, welding and metal processing. Outside of the USA, check with all applicable and local government regulations. Also for use in environments were oil-based particulates are present.
- Can be used for both oil and non-oil based particulates.
- Lighter than traditional filter cartridges.
- Allow for wider field of vision because of low profile design.
- Encased in plastic for durability and rough handling.
- Fit under welding helmets.
- Easy twist on/twist off, with bayonet style attachment.
- Efficiency level of 99.97% or greater against both oil and non-oil based particulate aerosols.
- Piggyback the 7940 P100 Particulate Filter Disk with any Moldex gas/vapor cartridge using the 7920 Piggyback adaptor.
- Meets heat and flame resistance in accordance with ANSI/ISEA 110-2003 Section 7.11.1.
- 100% PVC-Free®.
- This Filter fits Moldex 7000 and 9000 series respiraotrs only
Additional Packaging Information:
1 pair per bag, 30 bags per case
Important Notice: All Respirators, Cartridges, and Filters to be returned must be unopened and in it's original packaging. All opened packages are not returnable.