Moldex 6130 MX-6 Earmuff NRR 30
- Ship 7-10 Days
- 1.00 LBS
- 6.00 (in)
- 4.00 (in)
- 2.00 (in)
- Free Shipping
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 5 - 9||and get 3% off|
|Buy 10 or above||and get 5% off|
The MX-6 is a cool and comfortable upgrade in earmuffs. The larger cup openings are designed to fit most ear sizes. The cushion-ribbed headband allows cool comfort all day long and the non-slip wire makes adjustments easy. The MX-6 is easy to wear and durable, have a sharp, cool look and increase compliance. Lightweight wire frame allows easy cup adjustment, yet holds its position for lasting comfort.
- Soft cushion-ribbed open air headband for cool comfort all day long
- Overmolded headband is durable for rugged wear over many shifts
- Larger ear cushions allow freedom to fit almost all ears comfortably
- Lightweight wire frame allows easy cup adjustment yet holds its position for lasting comfort
- Cool looks and comfort to promote worker acceptance and compliance
- Extra soft foam/low pressure cushions and headband are PVC-Free
- Glossy surface for easy cleaning and longer wear
- Independently tested NRR for protection you can count on
- MX-6 features exclusive waffled cup foam for superior NRR protection
Additional Packaging Information:
- 1 Each Per Box, 10 Boxes per Case (For Reference Only)
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
MX-5/MX-6 Series Earmuffs must be fitted and worn correctly to provide effective
protection. Earmuffs and their cushions may deteriorate with use and should be examined
for cracking or other deformations and replaced as necessary. Routinely wash with mild
soap and water. The foam liner should be allowed to air dry before reinserting into the
1) With headband over-the-head, pull the cups outward and position over your ears so that
they fully enclose the ear and seal tightly against the head.
2) Adjust the height of the cups until you have a tight and comfortable fit. For best results,
remove all hair from under the cushions.
3) Maintenance: Replace cushions and foam inserts at least twice a year for hygiene
and safety. For MX-5 order Part No. 6125 and for MX-6 order Part No. 6135.
For MX-6 only: Place the glossy side of the foam against the cup.