Dunlop 84086 Durapro XCP Steel Toe Boots
- 6.50 LBS
- 1.00 (in)
- 1.00 (in)
- 1.00 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 3 - 5||and get 3% off|
|Buy 6 or above||and get 5% off|
Protection and comfort is reinvented with the DuraPro XCP.
- 360 Degree pull tab for easy donning and doffing and a sloped comfort top to prevent chafing when walking and bending make this the most comfortable on the market
- Next generation Chevron has canals for easy decontamination and slip resistance
- Steel toe complies with ASTM F2413-11 with steel shank
- ASTM CERTIFIED - This American standard covers the requirements for the safety performance of footwear. It is to provide protection against a variety of workplace hazards.
- PROTECTIVE TOE CAP - The boots feature a protective toecap for offering maximum protection against falling objects. The built-in protective toecap serves to protect the toes from impacts of an energy level of 125 J and a compression at a load of 11121 N (2500lbf). Dunlop boots with a protective toecap are labelled as Safety.
- COMFORTABLE - By design, the boots offer a perfect fit, optimizing comfort for everyday use.
- WATERPROOF - The boots are 100% waterproof to keep your feet dry under wet and dirty conditions.
- FUEL OIL RESISTANT - The outsole is resistant against oil, which assures that potentially adverse effects of oily substances on the protective properties of the boots are minimized.
- CHEMICAL RESISTANT - The boots offer protection against a wide variety of chemicals. The specific application with types of chemicals encountered and conditions faced will determine which boot should be opted for.
- ENERGY ABSORBING - The boots feature energy absorption of the heel region which limits impact to the foot while walking. The provision of shock absorption capabilities within the footwear minimizes risk of injuries. Recommended Usage:
All are excellent for use in slaughterhouses, meat processing, canneries, breweries, dairies, oil rigs and chemical plants.
Important Notice: This is a special order item. Standard lead time is 2 weeks. If you prefer the order to ship earlier, please choose the expedited option. Choosing this will allow us to ship the order within 48-72 hours.