FallTech 7226C DuraTech 15' Galv Cable DuraTech SRD w/Steel Load-indicting Swivel Carabiner
- Ships 1-2 Days
- 12.00 LBS
- 12.00 (in)
- 10.00 (in)
- 10.00 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 5 or above||and get 5% off|
- Durable, long life aluminum housing offers a built in carrying handle for easy transport around the job site.
- A stackable design allows the SRD to be stacked on one another maximizing transport and minimizing the space required for storage.
- The internal braking system provides maximum stopping power in the event of a fall.
- A spring block shock with grip handle for secure handling with a gloved hand.
- The side payout design allows incredibly smooth cable payout and retraction of the 3/16” cable while reducing wear and tear of the cable and internal components.
- The aluminum housing and hardware reduce weight and are corrosion resistant extending the life of the SRD.
- A swiveling, self-locking carabiner swivels to eliminate the cable from twisting and provides a visual indicator when a fall hasoccurred.
|Rope:||Kernmantle, 12,000 lb. tensile strength, 11/16" diameter.|
|In-line Energy Absorber:||Polyester|
|Tensioner:||Alloy Steel, Min 5,000 lb. tensile strength.|
|Carabiners:||Alloy Steel; Min. 5,000 lbs. tensile strength with
3,600 lbs. Gate Strength.
|O-rings:||3” Plated, forged alloy steel, Min, 5,000 lbs.|
|Webbing:||Polyester; Min. 5,000 lbs. tensile strength|
|D-rings:||Alloy Steel; Min. 5,000 lbs. tensile strength|
|Tensile Strength||Min. 3,000 lbs.|
|Max. Capacity||310 lbs.|
|Max. Freefall||2 feet|
|Average Arrest Force||Less than 900 lbs.|
|Max. Elongation||Less than 42 inches|
- 7226C 15 ft. 11 lbs. 3/16” Galvanized Steel Cable A
- 7227C 20 ft. 12 lbs. 3/16” Galvanized Steel Cable A
- 7229C 25 ft. 14 lbs. 3/16” Galvanized Steel Cable A
- 7232C 30 ft. 15 lbs. 3/16” Galvanized Steel Cable A
- 7268C 50 ft. 23 lbs. 3/16” Galvanized Steel Cable B
- 7265C 60 ft. 24 lbs. 3/16” Galvanized Steel Cable B
- Read, understand and follow all labels and instructions prior to use.
- Inspect before each use.
- Remove from service if there is evidence of damage or excessive wear.
- Remove from service if there is any signs of activation.
- For use in overhead applications - maximum allowable freefall = 2 feet!