Falltech 8357Y3 Viewpack 6 Feet Shock Absorbing Dual Leg Lanyard
- Ship 3-5 Days
- 12.00 LBS
- 5.00 (in)
- 0.50 (in)
- 72.00 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 10 or above||and get 5% off|
6' Y-Leg, 1/4" Coated Cable, 1 Snap and 2 Rebar Hooks, 100% Tie-Off
- Dual-leg lanyard for fall arrest.
- Viewpack shock absorber is designed to limit arrest forces to 900 lbs.
- Clear PVC cover protects shock absorber and allows for easy inspection.
- 1/4" VC galvanized cable legs rated over 5,000 lbs.
- Double-locking snap hooks at the attachment and anchorage ends.
- Cable: galv. steel; Min. 5,000 lbs. tensile strength
- Energy Absorber: Polyester; activation greater than 450 lbs.
- Connectors: Alloy Steel; Min. 5,000 lbs. tensile strength
- Connector Gates: Alloy Steel; Min. 3,600 lbs. front and side load.
- Tensile Strength: Min. 5,000 lbs.
- Max. Capacity: 310 lbs.
- Max. Freefall: 6 feet
- Max. Arrest Force: Less than 900 lbs.
- Max. Elongation: 42 inches
- OSHA: CFR1926.502, CFR1910.66
- ANSI: A10.32-2004, Z359.1-2007
- Read, understand and follow all labels and instructions prior to use.
- Inspect before each use.
- Remove from service if there is evidence of damage or excessive wear.
- Never attach a Shock Absorbing Lanyard to the front or side or D-Rings.