Tractel N640 Flat Metal Roof Anchor for Metal Roof
- Ship 5-7 Days
- 16.80 LBS
- 8.00 (in)
- 4.00 (in)
- 4.00 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 2 - 3||and get 3% off|
|Buy 4 or above||and get 5% off|
The roof anchors are designed to be used as temporary anchorage connectors on wood or metal roofs.The swivel design provides 360º mobility which allows the worker to work different areas of the roof without having to move the anchor. The roof anchor is specifically designed to be used with a Tractel Ltd. Blocfor self-retracting lifeline of 30 or 50-ft. (9 or 15 m) models.
- Lightweight and portable
- Swivel design allowing for 360º mobility
- N650 won’t damage or puncture the roof
- N650 accomodates 24, 30, 32 and 36-in. (60, 75, 80 and 90 cm) seam spacing
- Construction: Welded steel
- Finish: Powder coated
- Minimum breaking strength: 5,000 lbs. (22.2 kN), depending on anchorage method
- Color: Blue
- Capacity: 310 lbs. (140 kg), one person
- Fall arrest
- Roof work
- Manufactured in accordance with CSA and OSHA requirements.
- Meets and/or exceed 5,000-lbs. (22.2 kN) strength requirements for anchorage point.
Warning: Always select an anchorage point capable of supporting 5,000 lbs. (22.2 kN). Use only with a retractable lifeline which limits the loads to 900 lbs. (400 kg) or less.