Tractel N630/3 Swivel Ridge Anchor with 30 FT Blocfor Lifeline
- Ship 5-7 Days
- 22.30 LBS
- 8.00 (in)
- 4.00 (in)
- 4.00 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 2 - 3||and get 3% off|
|Buy 4 or above||and get 5% off|
The roof anchors are designed to be used as temporary anchorage connectors on wood or metal roofs. The swivel design provides 360° mobility which allows the worker to work different areas of the roof without having to move the anchor. The roof anchor is specifically designed to be used with a Tractel Ltd. Blocfor self-retracting lifeline of 30 or 50-ft. (9 or 15 m) models.
- Lightweight and portable
- Swivel design allowing for 36 degrees mobility
- N650 won‘t damage or puncture the roof
- N650 accomodates 24, 30, 32 and 36-in. (60, 75, 60 and 90 cm] seam spacing
- Adjustable/swivel ridge anchor with 30-ft Blocfor self-retracting lifeline
- Fall arrest
- Roof work
- Manufactured in accordance with GSA and 0SHA requirements.
- Meets andfor exceed 5,000-lbs. (22.2 kN) strength requirements for anchorage point.
Warning: Always select an anchorage point capable of supporting 5,000 lbs. (22.2 KN). Use only with a retractable lifeline which limits the loads to 900 lbs. (400 kg) or less.