Justrite 890422 Blue 4 Gal Sure-Grip Corrosives/Acid Safety Cabinet
- Ships 3-4 Weeks
- 65.00 LBS
- 18.10 (in)
- 23.90 (in)
- 22.30 (in)
- $58.50 (Fixed Shipping Cost)
Countertop and Compac Cabinets let you customize your work areas and make the most of available space. Whether adding to existing storage space or making chemicals readily available at workstation locations, these smaller-sized cabinets are the solution when space is at a premium.Justrite blue steel safety cabinets for corrosives have the same quality safety features as the cabinets for flammables.
- All models come with double-wall construction, dual vents, grounding wire connections, adjustable shelves, leakproof sills, three-point self-latching doors and leveling feet.
- Self-close door(s) shuts and latches automatically when a fusible link melts at 165°F (74ºC) under fire conditions. Unique, concealed self-closing mechanism offers obstruction-free access to contents.
- Additionally, they include polyethylene trays attached to galvanized steel shelves and a separate polyethylene liner for the bottom sump resist aggressive chemicals. Easily remove the liner for quick cleaning of drips and leaks. An all epoxy baked-on powder-coat finish, inside and out, provides increased chemical resistance.
- Self Close models meet OSHA, NFPA 30, NFPA 1 and the International Fire Code. Cabinets come with a ten-year warranty.
Attributes and Specifications:
- Model No. and Color:890422 (Blue)
- Equivalent International Model No:8904221 (Blue)
- Material Specifications: 18 Ga CR Steel
- Capacity: 4 gallon(s) 15liter(s)
- No. of Doors: 1
- Door Type: Self-Close
- No. of Shelves: 1
- Adjustable Shelves: Yes
- Exterior Dimensions: 17 in W x 22 in H x 17 in D/432 W x 559 H x 432 D(mm)
- Interior Dimensions: 13.75 in W x 18.5 in H x 13.75 in D/349 W x 470 H x 349 D(mm)
- Compliance: NFPA, OSHA, IFC
Special Delivery Options:
- No Special Handling: No lift gate service and no special access needed for delivery.
- Lift Gate Only: Provides lift gate service only for deliveries to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Inside Delivery: When requested, the delivery truck unloads shipments to areas that are not next to the trailer such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer. Does not include lift gate service.
- Inside Delivery + Lift Gate: Inside delivery with lift gate service.
- Metropolitan Fee: For deliveries in commercial businesses not open to the walk-in public or where an employee is not available to assist with loading or unloading.
- Government: Deliveries made to federal, state, and local government agencies.
- Remote Access: For deliveries made to businesses/residential areas located outside city limits. Also include rural locations and farms.
- Limited Access: For locations that has limited access for carriers. Limited access locations include camps, places of worship, schools/education institutions, fairs and carnivals, individual/mini storage units, construction and mine sites. Does not include lift gate service.
- Remote + Limited Access: For deliveries made to remote areas with limited access. Includes lift gate service.
- Residential +Lift Gate: Provides lift gate service for deliveries in residential areas. This can include businesses that are not visibly labeled to the public.
- School + Lift Gate: Provides lift gate service for deliveries in schools and educational institutions.
- Construction + Lift Gate: Provides lift gate service for deliveries in construction sites with limited access that requires a prearranged agreement with the consignor or consignee regarding the approximate date and time of delivery.
- North Dakota State: For deliveries made to North Dakota.
- Military + Limited Access: For deliveries in military base/installations and facilities with limited access.
- Prison + Limited Access: For deliveries in prisons with limited access.
WARNING: This product can expose you to
chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause
cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more
information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.