Eagle CRA1906X Space Saver Acid & Corrosive Metal Safety Cabinet, 16 Gal., 1 Shelf, 1 Door, Man. Close, Blue
- Product Description
Eagle's 16 Gallon, manual close, Space Saver Acid & Corrosive Safety Cabinet is constructed of 18-gauge (1 mm) steel. The sides, top, bottom, and doors are double-walled with a 1-1/2 in (3.8 cm) air space between walls. Includes two vents, each have 2 in (5.1 cm) threaded fittings and a fire baffle and cap. Cabinets have a corrosion-resistant powder coat finish and includes trilingual warning label, plus grounding attachment, 3-point latch system, and 2-in (5.1 cm) raised, leakproof door sill. Each shelf is adjustable on 3 in (7.6 cm) centers, supported by 4 brackets, with a 350 lbs (159 kg) safe allowable load. Includes poly shelf and sump trays to help contain small spills and provide extra corrosion protection. Not recommended for use with Sulfuric, Nitric or Hydrochloric acids. Cabinets are FM-approved and meet NFPA Code 30 and OSHA requirements.
- Reinforced double wall construction with 1-1/2 in (3.8 cm) air space on sides, top, bottom, back and doors
- Constructed of 18-gauge steel
- Lead-free, high-gloss, baked-on powder finish
- Continuous piano hinges
- Ground connection
- Four adjustable galvanized leveling legs
- Trilingual warning labels
- 2 in (5.1 cm) raised leakproof sill
- Patented adjustable galvanized steel shelves direct spills to back and bottom of leakproof sump and hold 350 lbs. (158.8 kg) Uniform Distributed Load (UDL)
- Internal and external welded construction
- Two 2 in (5.1 cm) internal vents with fire baffle and cap
- Flush mounted door handle with key lock
- Three-point stainless steel bullet latching system
- 3 in (7.6 cm) centers for shelf brackets
- Self-latching doors
- Door closings: Manual Close (180° opening)
Model Number: CRA1906X
Capacity: 16 gal.
Color: Royal Blue
Door Style: Manual-Close
Number of Shelves: 1
Height: 44 in
Width: 23.25 in
Depth: 18 in
Weight: 121 lbs
Inside Dimensions: 39.5 in. H x 20 in. W x 14.56 in. D
Shelf Model Number: EG-29936
Sump Tray: EG-29051
Shelf Tray: EG-29051
Shelf Dimensions: 19.63 in. W x 14 in. D
**Shelves are now just galvanized instead of painted.
Made in the USA
NFPA 30 / OSHA Compliance
Important Notice when ordering Safety Cabinets:
- Oversize Product. Shipping rates will apply even if the order is over $2500. We will contact you if there are additional freight costs. A restocking fee of 15% will be applied for items returned. Common carriers will deliver to the customer's receiving dock (the driver will not move or assist in moving the cabinet after it has been dropped off). It is up to the customer to pre-determine the type of delivery that is needed. Choose Standard delivery when you have a dock high loading area or have access to a forklift to unload the cabinet from the delivery truck. Otherwise, please choose "Lift Gate Delivery".
- Fixed Shipping fee is for commercial addresses only. Residential address may required additional shipping fees.