INCOM FS1046OD Please Wait Here 17" Outdoor Anti-Slip Floor Sign
- Ships 2-3 Days
- 1.00 LBS
- 5.00 (in)
- 17.00 (in)
- 5.00 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 25 or above||and get 5% off|
- Outdoor extra-durable grade high visibility mineral abrasive slip-resistant graphic ground signs provide a constant reminder to your employees and customers about important workplace safety guidelines.
- Constructed from OutdoorVyn® a high-quality conformable outdoor grade foil-backed media with a special adhesive construction for bonding to outdoor surfaces such as asphalt, pavement, concrete, stairs, stone, and metal.
- Typical outdoor life-span of 12-months under most conditions, with a recommended application temperature of 50 – 95 ˚F to clean, dry outdoor surfaces, then firmly pressed to conform to the mounting surface.
- Intended for applications with pedestrian traffic only, vehicle traffic will greatly reduce the longevity of this product.
- Meets or exceeds ANSI A137.1/A326.3 (Wet) Dynamic Coefficient of Friction Test. AS/NZS 4586 Pendulum Test (Wet), values considered "low slip potential" by UKSRG.
- These products make a good anti-slip choice for both wet and dry applications.