Allegro 9504-50E 220V/50Hz High Output Centrifugal Blower
- Product Description
For environments that require faster purge time or larger confined spaces, this High Output Blower offers the same features as the Standard Blower, with a cage-enclosed 3/4 hp motor for higher CFM output. Tough polyethylene housing offers lightweight durability, and the metal safeguards and steel fan offer greater safety.
Smart Compact design allows for easy use and storage without sacrificing airflow. Two 8” (20.3cm) ports offer positive ventilation or fume extraction. A powerful 3/4 HP electric motor is cage-enclosed for protection. Works great with generators. Certified to CSA Standard C22.2 No. 113.
- 8” (20.3cm) flange on intake and exhaust side
- Tough “safety orange” polyethylene construction
- One piece housing with integrated handle
- Powered coated 16 gauge steel housing
- Steel fan wheel with aluminum hub
- Steel black powder coated grill
- Equipped with four rubber feet
|Certifications:||UL Recognized, CSA Certified|
|Voltage/Hz:||115/230V, 60 Hz, Single Phase|
|Cord:||6' (1.82m) 16/3 AWG, SJTW-A Thermoplastic 105C 300V medium duty|
|Switch:||Toggle ON/OFF with guard.|
|Plug:||NEMA 5-15 three-prong plug|
- Steel Wheel
- Retractable, non-collapsible design
- Single-ply, PVC coated, vinyl and polyester material, temp. resistant up to 180°F (82.2°C)
- Yellow color with black weather-strip and integrated nylon straps
- Class 1 hard drawn spring steel wire helix that meets ASTM 227 specs
|Length In (cm)||Width In (cm)||Height In (cm)||Weight Lbs (Kg)|
|16 1/2" (14.9 cm)||18 1/2" (46.9 cm)||20" (50.8 cm)||45 lbs (20.4 kg)|
Explosion Proof Model:
|Free Air||One 90° Bend||Two 90° Bends|
|45 lbs.||3/4 hp||12A/115V/230V|
Many workplaces contain spaces that are considered "confined" because their configurations hinder the activities of any employees who must enter, work in and exit them. Allegro Al demonstrates how to ventilate these areas using a variety of Allegro ventilation blowers.
Allegro Indust...Many workplaces contain spaces that are considered "confined" ...