Haws 7620 Faucet Mounted Eyewash
- In Stock
- 2.00 LBS
- 4.80 (in)
- 2.60 (in)
- 7.00 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 2 - 4||and get 3% off|
|Buy 5 or above||and get 5% off|
Model 7620 AXION™ eyePOD™ (patent pending) faucet mounted eyewash incorporates the revolutionary inverted flow design that is the only product on the market that provides a Medically Superior Response consistent with all EMT, emergency room and doctors’ office protocols by sweeping contaminants away from the vulnerable nasal cavity.
Traditional eyewashes irrigate from the outside edge of the eye back toward the nose, where contaminants can then be flushed into the nasal cavity through the lacrimal punctum, nature's ocular cavity drain.
The symmetrical 'pod' look of the eyewash is constructed of stainless steel and given a polished finish for a durable, aesthetically pleasing piece of emergency equipment that can be used for industrial situations and doctors offices alike.
- Eyewash streams provide zero vertical velocity stream engineering with even laminar flow for enhanced comfort, stability and effectiveness
- Thermostatic shutoff that will protect the user from water over 100° F (37.8° C) by shutting off the eyewash
- Supplied with a standard 55/64-27 female connection. Have a different size? Haws has that covered also with 4 other of the most commonly used faucet adapters including a 15/16-27 male, 13/16-27 male, 3/8-18 male and 13/16-24 female, to accommodate most home, commercial and lab faucet applications
- Also supplied is a 1 gpm (3.8 L) laminar flow faucet outlet for hospitals or anywhere a precise flow pattern is a must
- Dim; Diameter 3.5 in. (8.9 cm), height (from top to faucet outlet) 2 in. (5 cm)
Certified by CSA to meet the ANSI Z358.1 Standard for Emergency Eyewash and Shower Equipment.
- Axion® Eye/Face Wash Head
- In-Line Strainer
- System Certified
- Thermostatic Protection
- ADA Compliant
- Buy America Act
- CSA Certified
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including 1,3-Butadiene,
which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.