Haws 8356WCC AXIONÂ® MSR Barrier Free Recessed and Shower Eye/Face Wash
- In Stock
- 58.00 LBS
- 22.00 (in)
- 36.00 (in)
- 4.00 (in)
- Free Shipping
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 2 or above||and get 3% off|
Traditional eyewashes irrigate from the outside edge of the eye back toward the nose, where contaminants can then be flushed into the nasal cavity through the lacrimal punctum, nature's ocular cavity drain.
Emergency combination unit is equipped with a stainless steel drain pan, so when the irrigation process begins, the unit is draining waste properly. AXION MSR also offers a new hydrodynamic shower design that minimizes the strong physical pressure that drives the water to the outer rim of normal showerheads, making the distribution equal across the entire footprint of the flow. Better use of the water flowing through the shower makes it more effective while providing a more comfortable environment by breaking the streams of water into smaller individual droplets.
- Flexible design of the shower allows for flush in the ceiling mounting, or to hang down from the ceiling
- Easy access exterior mounted in-line strainer
- One piece drain tray catches waste fluid during eyewash use
- 18 Gauge Type 304 Stainless Steel recessed cabinet is a deep-drawn heavy duty structure with smudge resistant bead blast finish
- Reducing installation time, eyewash and valve assembly are pre-built and fully water/pressure tested
- Axion® Eye/Face Wash Head
- Axion® Shower Head
- Flow Regulation
- Fully Assembled
- In-Line Strainer
- System Certified
- Upgraded Ball Valves
- Barrier Free Safety
- CSA Certified
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including 1,3-Butadiene,
which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Spec Sheet Limited Warranty Installation Drawing Parts Breakdown Drawing
Operational Maintenance Manual 1 Operational Maintenance Manual 2