Smith & Wesson Phantom Safety Glasses - 12/Case
- Ships 5-7 Days
- 1.30 LBS
- 12.00 (in)
- 4.00 (in)
- 2.00 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 8 - 11||and get 3% off|
|Buy 12 or above||and get 5% off|
- Futuristic, frameless design with lens, hinge, and nose pad post molded as one unit.
- Precision cut to shape 7 base spherical lens for increased peripheral distortion-free protection.
- Straight back bayonet design temples eliminate mastoid bone pressure.
- Ribbed, non-slip rubber nosepiece.
- Meets ANSI Z87.1+1 standards.
- Legendary Smith & Wesson name insures worker acceptance
- 19839- Pewter Frame, Clear Lens
- 19838- Pewter Frame, Clear Anti-Fog Lens
- 19853- Black Frame, Smoke Lens
- Property: Description
- Standards: ANSI Z87.1+: 2010
- Base Curve: 7
- Protection: Impact resistant
- Arc Flash Rated: No
- IRUV Rated: No
- Materials: Polycarbonate lens; Stainless with nickel free temples, Empilon nosepiece and temple pad
- Frame Type: Frameless
- Temples: Ratcheted
- Uses: Industrial manufacturing, outdoor environments, impact
- Segment: Metal Manufacturing
- Transportation – Aviation & Automotive
- Energy - Oil & Gas / Utilities
- General Industrial Usage
- UV: 99.9% UVA/UVB/UVC protection
- Storage: Store in a cool, clean and dry space away from direct sunlight.
Sold/Case of 12
Backordered till September: