3M V-200 Versaflo Vortemp Heating Assembly
- Product Description
For welding environments where supplied air respiratory protection is needed, the 3M™ Speedglas™ Fresh-air III Supplied Air Regulator System with V-200 Vortemp heating valve can be used. The lightweight, belt-mounted regulator allows you to regulate the airflow from a supplied air source to heat the air entering the helmet by as much as 50°F (28°C).
- Welding respiratory protection system featuring the V-200 temp-air valve.
- Lightweight belt-mounted valve permits welders to raise the temperature of air entering headpiece by up to 50°F / 28°C.
- Quick release connector system
- ADF Shade Range: Variable 9-13 , None
- ADF Viewing Area (hxw): 2.13x4.09in , 2.8x4.2in , 1.8x3.7in
- Battery Life: ADF 2500 hours , ADF 2000 hours , ADF 2800 hours
- Battery Type: N/A , CR2032
- Brand: Fresh-Air III
- Category:Welding Safety
- Category: Welding Respiratory Systems
- Dark Shades: Shade 5, 8-13
- Features: Respiratory Protection , Supplied Air , Eye & Face Protection
- Headgear Type: Welding Helmet , Respiratory Assembly , Grinding Visor
- Product Series: Fresh-Air III V-200 (Supplied Air)
- Recommended Application: Assembly and Mechanical , Metal Repair
- Sensitivity : 5 Level (TIG>1A & MIG/MAG, Stick)
- Standards/Approvals: NIOSH Approved , ANSI Z87.1-2010
- Welding Features: Traditional Headgear , Advanced Headgear