Sundstrom SR100 Half Mask Air Purifying Respirator
- Product Description
- The SR 100 half mask is an Air Purifying Respirator (APR) made of silicone in three sizes, i.e. S/M, M/L and L/XL.
- The mask is equipped with two exhalation valves, which ensures very low exhalation resistance.
- The valve covers with partitions effectively protect the exhalation membrane against dust and paint mist.
- The material and pigment of the mask body are approved by FDA and BGA for foods, which minimizes the risk of contact allergies.
- The easily adjustable elastic head harness straps of the mask are designed as a V-shaped loop and have a large dished crown plate, which contributes towards a comfortable and safe fit.
- The mask is used either as an APR in combination with filters and/or cartridges from the Sundström range, or in combination with the SR 307 compressed air attachment, this combination is called a Type C Continuous Flow Supplied Air Respirator (SAR).
- A pre-filter holder for simple checking of the performance are supplied. Best stored in box SR 230 or storage. (Sold separately)
- SR100 L/XL - Large/XLarge
- SR100 M/L - Medium/Large (fits 90% of the Users)
- SR100 S/M- Small/Medium
Manufacturer Item Numbers: (For Reference Only)
- H01-2021 (SR 100 M/L)
- H01-2121 (SR 100 S/M)
- H01-2821 (SR 100 L/XL)
Includes the following: (1 each)
- Half mask
- Prefilter holder
- Cleaning tissue
- Test disc
- User instruction
- Approval Label