STLFLX APV AirGUARDZ Air+ Active Ventilator for AirGUARDZ Smart Mask - Each
- Ships 5-7 days
- 1.00 LBS
- 4.50 (in)
- 6.00 (in)
- 6.00 (in)
- Free Shipping
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 10 or above||and get 5% off|
Conventional protective masks in the market today are simply not designed for comfortable use at work.
With prolonged use, often users will endure stuffiness and discomfort due to the accumulated heat, humidity and CO2 within the mask. As users re-breathe accumulated CO2 trapped within the mask, they may experience symptoms of dizziness, reduced alertness and headaches.
Introducing STLFLX™ AirGUARDZ™ powered by AIR+ Smart Mask – a revolutionary innovation in protective mask technology. With an ergonomically-engineered mask and the world’s first attachable smart fan for active cooling, the AIR+ Smart Mask is designed to help users breathe better as they work. The revolutionary Active Ventilator rapidly extracts trapped heat, moisture and CO2 within the mask for cool breathable comfort with every breath.
- RAPID VENTILATION Powerful airflow rate enables rapid extraction of heat, humidity and CO2 for active air circulation - Reduces temperature by up to 4°C (7.2°F) - Reduces relative humidity by up to 40% - Eliminates CO2 build-up
- SECURE GRIP Ergonomic and rugged design ensures a secure grip and durability during use
- RECHARGE AND REUSE Fast and convenient charging via micro-USB
- CERTIFIED PROTECTION The AIR+ Smart Mask is available in NIOSH-Approved (N95/99) models to suit your workplace needs and requirements.
- 4 HOURS run time
- 1.5 HOURS full charge
- IP53-RATED dust and splash resistant
- COMPACT AND LIGHTWEIGHT 24g (0.85 oz)
- DROP PROTECTION durable and impact-resistant
THE PROBLEM OF PERSISTENT DISCOMFORT IN PROTECTIVE MASKS
Conventional masks available in the market today do not address the persistent discomfort and stuffiness of extended mask use. Prolonged usage also leads to the invisible dangers of re-breathing exhaled carbon dioxide, which can cause dizziness, reduced alertness and headaches.
Plush nose cushioning and fully-adjustable straps
Innovative filter mesh fabric for higher breathability
AIR+ Smart Mask and Active Ventilator are certified according to EN 149:2001+A1:2009, NIOSH and AS/NZS 1716:2012 standards.