Sundstrom H03-2612 SR 99 Compressed Air Filter
- Ships 2-3 Days
- 29.70 LBS
- 2.00 (in)
- 2.00 (in)
- 0.25 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 2 - 3||and get 5% off|
|Buy 4 - 5||and get 7% off|
|Buy 6 or above||and get 10% off|
The SR 99 compressed air filter is used for producing clean breathing air from ordinary compressed air.
- The unit consists of a regulator, pre-collector and main filter (SR 292), all of which are mounted in an enclosing steel sheet stand. The unit can be placed on the floor or mounted on an enclosed sheet steel chassis.
- The pre-filter, which has a pressure-controlled/manual drain, collects coarse particles, water and oil.
- The SR 292 main filter consists of a carbon filter part (500g) surrounded by two P3 particulate filters. The air is cleaned to remove any remaining particles/gases/vapours/odours.
- Inlet air pressure, bar 4-10. Outlet air pressure, bar 4-8. Supplied with one outlet with CEJN safety coupling.
- Material: Metal
- Size: Universal
- Inlet Connection: 12 in. BSP
- Inlet Pressure: 6-10 bar
- Outlet Connections: One Safety coupling and one plugged opening
- Air Flow: Maximum 900 l/min - three users
- Filter aaArea P3: =2200 cm²
- Activated Carbon: =500 grams
- Adsorption Capacity: =100-150 grams oil.
Important Notice: All Respirators, Cartridges, and Filters to be returned must be unopened and in it's original packaging. All opened packages are not returnable.