Survivair 773000 Opti Fit Tactical Gas Mask Facepiece w/ 5 Point Strap - Size: Large - LIMITED STOCKS
- In Stock, ON CLOSE OUT
- 2.35 LBS
- 1.00 (in)
- 1.00 (in)
- 1.00 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
The Survivair 763000 Opti Fit Tactical Gas Mask Facepiece w/ 5 Point Strap is designed specifically for first responders in tactical and riot-control situations. Three-position canister mounting for various applications.
- Superior field of vision offers an unobstructed view in critical situations where line of sight vision is essential
- Full facepiece constructed of soft silicone for excellent comfort, fit, and durability
- Three-position canister mounting adaptable for various applications
- Anti-scratch coated polycarbonate lens is virtually free of distortion
- Lens meets ANSI Z87.1-1989 (R-1998)2 standard for impact and penetration resistance
- DIN-threaded 40 mm connectors make attaching and removing canisters quick and easy
- Low breathing resistance
- NIOSH approved with the Model 1688 Canister to provide protection against choloracetophenone (CN), chlorobenzylidene malononitrile (CS) and includes a P100 filter for use against particulates such as pepper spray - Survivair 168800 Tactical Canister
- Available in three sizes for wide range of fit
Products or Technical data that are subject to U.S. Export Administration Regulations may require the approval of the U.S. Department of Commerce prior to export or re-export.
- Material: Silicone
- Lens: Polycarbonate
- Connector Type: DIN-threaded 40 mm
- NIOSH Approval (TC) #: TC - 14G 0264
NIOSH 42 CFR 84
Third Party Test Results:
The Survivair Opti-Fit Tactical Gas Mask was tested against various chemical warfare agents including GB (Sarin) and HD (Mustardliquid and vapors). Third party testing provides assurance that this respirator is effective against these chemical warfare agents. Please see table that follows for additional information.
|Challenge Agent||Challenge Concentration||Service Life|
|Hydrogen Cyanide (HCN)*||4,000 mg/m3||33 minutes|
|a-Chloroacetophenone (CN)* Tear Gas||16 ppm||> 480 minutes|
|o-Chlorobenzylidene Malononitrile (CS)* Tear Gas||3 ppm||> 480 minutes|
|Phosgene*||20,000 mg/m3||22 minutes|
|Sarin (GB)** Vapor, Nerve Agent||2,000 mg/m3||> 180 minutes|
|Mustard (HD)** Liquid and Vapor, Blister Agent||300 mg/m3||> 125 minutes|
*Canister testing performed by Miller Nelson Research, Inc.
** System testing (gas mask and canister) was performed by US Army Soldier Biological Chemical Command (SBCCOM).
Important Notice: All Respirators, Cartridges, and Filters to be returned must be unopened and in it's original packaging. All opened packages are not returnable.