Moldex 4200V AirWave N95 Particulate Respirator Value Pack - 2 Each
- 0.15 LBS
- 8.00 (in)
- 4.00 (in)
- 4.00 (in)
- Free Shipping
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 20 - 39||and get 3% off|
|Buy 40 or above||and get 5% off|
The outstanding performance of AirWave®is due to its patented, wave design technology. It allows more airflow in and out of the respirator for cool comfort and easier breathing. By providing more surface area, AirWave ensures cool comfort inside the respirator, without a valve. Plus our exclusive FlexFit®design provides added comfort and compliance over time.
- Exclusive easy-breathing wave design
- Less resistance, better breathability*
- Ideal where unvalved respirators are preferred
- Less cost than valved respirators
- Longer wear means less cost
- Softspun® lining for increased comfort and durability.
- Soft foam nose cushion and contour shaped for comfort
- Pinch free nose bridge
- Meets heat and flame resistance in accordance with ANSI/ISEA 110-2003 Section 7.11.1.
Hot, humid and dusty environments such as welding, soldering and brazing, grinding, sanding, sweeping, bagging, stone quarrying, metal machining, cement, underground mining, polishing, buffing, lime, poultry and textiles. No oils present. Note: For areas with oils present, you must use an R or P respirator. Call our Technical Support Department for more details.
Additional Packaging Information:
2 Each Per Bag, 40 Bags Per Case ( For Reference Only)
Important Notice: All Respirators, Cartridges, and Filters to be returned must be unopened and in it's original packaging. All opened packages are not returnable.