Moldex 2200V N95 Series Particulate Respirator - 2 Each
- 0.10 LBS
- 8.00 (in)
- 4.00 (in)
- 4.00 (in)
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 25 - 49||and get 3% off|
|Buy 50 or above||and get 5% off|
Great for: Travel, DIY Projects, Short term projects
- 100% PVC-Free®.
- Available in Medium/Large
- Dura-Mesh® shell resists collapsing in heat and humidity.
- Molded nose bridge seals easily without a metal noseband.
- Facepiece is naturally contoured without pressure points.
- Straps are securely attached so they don’t break at the seal.
- Softspun® lining for increased comfort and durability.
- Soft foam nose cushion for added comfort.
- Meets heat and flame resistance in accordance with ANSI/ISEA 110-2003 Section 7.11.1.
- Size Medium/Large Only
- 2 each/bag
1. Particulate aerosols free of oil.
Do Not Use Against:
1. Concentrations of contaminants which are unknown, or are immediately dangerous to life or health.
2. Concentrations of particulates which exceed the maximum use concentration or 10 times the OSHA Permissible Exposure Limit, whichever is lower.
3. Gases, vapors, asbestos, paint spray, sandblasting or particulate materials which generate harmful vapors.
4. Oil-based mists.
1. This respirator does not supply oxygen and must not be used in atmospheres containing less than 19.5% oxygen.
2. Do not remain in contaminated area if any physical distress occurs, for example breathing difficulty, dizziness or nausea.
3. Leave contaminated area and replace respirator if it is damaged, distorted, a proper fit can not be obtained or breathing becomes difficult.
4. Prior to each use, carefully inspect the entire respirator, including filter media and strap/weld attachment area for tears and damage. Staple or strap/weld attachment perforations
do not affect respirator performance.
5. Do not alter, modify, or abuse this respirator.
6. Store unused respirators in box/bag in a clean, dry, non-contaminated area.
7. Dispose of respirator according to your employer’s policy and local regulations.
8. Dispose no later than thirty days after first use.
9. Use respirator before the “use by” expiration date printed on box/bag.
10. If used for welding, wear appropriate eye and face protection.
Important Notice: All Respirators, Cartridges, and Filters to be returned must be unopened and in it's original packaging. All opened packages are not returnable.