Moldex 2112 N95 FastFit Flat Fold Particulate Respirator - 20 Each
- Temporarily Out of Stock
- 1.00 LBS
- 8.00 (in)
- 4.00 (in)
- 4.00 (in)
FastFit® combines the convenience of a flat fold with the comfort of a contour molded mask. FastFit opens quickly and easily and contours comfortably to your face. It then simply refolds for storage.
Individually wrapped for hygiene, it’ll be handy and clean when you need it. Packed in a dispenser style box for quick and easy access when and where you need them.
Contour molded nose bridge with a soft foam nose cushion provides the wearer an easy comfortable fit. Softspun®lining gives added comfort and durability. There’s no metal noseband to adjust and the seal is maintained without pressure points. The Dura-Mesh®shell, exclusive to Moldex, protects the filter media so it stays cleaner-looking longer. The shell resists collapsing, even in heat and humidity so the respirator holds its shape longer, resulting in fewer respirators used and lower costs.
- Flat fold convenience with contour molded comfort
- Quick and easy to put on, unlike any other flat fold
- Individually packaged for hygiene
- Packed in a dispenser box for easy access
- Exclusive Dura-Mesh®shell resists collapsing in heat and humidity
- Molded nose bridge with soft foam nose cushion increases comfort and seals easily without a metal noseband
- Softspun® lining for increased comfort and durability
- Proven durability and cost savings
- Meets heat and flame resistance in accordance with ANSI/ISEA 110-2003 Section 7.11.1
- NIOSH certified to have a filter efficiency of 95% or greater for non-oil based particulates
- Certified under 42CFR84
- 100% PVC-Free® .
- Qty per Box: 20 Respirators per Box
- Qty per Case (for Reference only): 10 Boxes per Case
Hot, humid and dusty environments such as welding, soldering and brazing, grinding, sanding, sweeping, bagging, stone quarrying, metal machining, cement, underground mining, polishing, buffing, lime, poultry and textiles. No oils present.
Important Notice: All Respirators, Cartridges, and Filters to be returned must be unopened and in it's original packaging. All opened packages are not returnable.