Moldex 1200N95 Series Dirt Dawgs Particulate Respirator - 20 Each - Limit 1 box per customer
- Temporarily Out of Stock
- 0.78 LBS
- 8.00 (in)
- 4.00 (in)
- 4.00 (in)
Take a bite out of your disposable respirator costs with Dirt Dawgs®! The Dura-Mesh®shell, exclusive to Moldex® protects the filter media so it stays cleaner-looking longer. The shell resists collapsing, even in heat and humidity so the respirator holds its shape longer. The result is fewer respirators used and lower costs.
The molded nose bridge provides the wearer an easy comfortable fit. There’s no metal noseband to adjust, and the seal is maintained without pressure points. The Softspun® lining is soft to the touch, which means workers won’t mind wearing it for an entire shift.
Hot, humid and dusty environments such as welding, soldering and brazing, grinding, sanding, sweeping, bagging, stone quarrying, metal machining, cement, underground mining, polishing, buffing, lime, poultry and textiles. No oils present.
- 100% PVC-Free®.
- Durability at an affordable price.
- Dura-Mesh® shell resists collapsing in heat and humidity.
- Molded nose bridge seals easily without a metal noseband.
- Facepiece is naturally contoured without pressure points.
- Straps are securely attached so they don’t break at the seal.
- Softspun® lining for increased comfort and durability.
- NIOSH certified to have a filter efficiency of 95% or greater for non-oil based particulates.
- Certified under 42CFR84.
- Meets heat and flame resistance in accordance with ANSI/ISEA 110-2003 Section 7.11.1.
- 1200N95- Medium/Large
Additional Packaging Information:
- 20 each per box, 18 boxes per case
Important Notice: All Respirators, Cartridges, and Filters to be returned must be unopened and in it's original packaging. All opened packages are not returnable.