Honeywell ONE Fit N95 Respirators - 1 Box
- Temporarily Out of Stock
- 1.00 LBS
- 8.00 (in)
- 4.00 (in)
- 4.00 (in)
The ONE-Fit NBW95 and the ONE-Fit NBW95V are the latest NIOSH approved, N95 molded-cup style filtering respirators from Sperian Protection. As a universal, one-size respirator, both the NBW95 and the NBW95V (with exhalation valve) are designed to fit most face shapes and sizes while providing outstanding respiratory protection.
- Designed to be an economical choice for effective single-use respiratory protection.
- 95% filtration efficiency against solid particulates and non-petroleum based liquid aerosols.
- Both the NBW95 and NBW95V meet NIOSH standards for N95 protection.
- Meets CDC guidelines for M. tuberculosis exposure control.
- Recommended for protection against many substances including pandemic diseases such as H5N1 Avian Flu and SARs.
- Strong and rigid outer shell prevents mask from collapse in high humidity or moist environments.
- Form-fitted mask contours with the natural shape of the face, minimizing pressure points.
- Molded nose bridge comfortably fits a variety of face shapes and sizes. Reduces adjustment needed to insure proper fit and is compatible with spectacles.
- Electrostatic non-woven polypropylene polyester fibers that ensure filtration performance.
- Dual welded head straps keep the respirator comfortably on the user’s face.
- Latex free woven suspension straps reduce the possibility of breakage and do not pull or tangle hair.
- Lightweight construction allows for longer wear time and less fatigue.
- Soft inner lining for extended comfort.
- Hypo-allergenic for users with sensitive skin.
Cutting or Sanding Wood
Fiberglass or Drywall Installation
Landscaping and Yard Maintenance
Welding and Metal Cutting
Respiratory Training Program:
Sperian Protection offers a complete respirator training program to assist your facility in achieving compliance with OSHA regulations.
- OSHA MedCert online medical evaluations
- Respirator fit-test program and materials
- Respirator use and maintenance program and materials
- Various respirator fit-test kits
Respiratory Protection Standards:
Use of respirators in the workplace is regulated by OSHA Respiratory Protection Standards 29 CFR 1910.134, which requires an appropriate respirator program be established to include a written program, employee training, respirator fit-testing, medical monitoring and program documentation and maintenance.
14110444 - N95 Particulate respirator (20 each/box)
14110445 - N95 Particulate respirator with exhalation valve (10 each/box)
Important Notice: All Respirators, Cartridges, and Filters to be returned must be unopened and in it's original packaging. All opened packages are not returnable.